HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 25TH DECEMBER 2018

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 25TH DECEMBER 2018

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:47 pm

I know everyone is busy as the start of the mad season descends on us - but for those with a little time on their hands or those who might want to amuse themselves, here are some prompts to hopefully inspire you. Let us see what you can do with these.

The last goodbye

he/she danced with no one

a face white with passion

in the light of the gas lamps

carol singers

a lack of sentiment
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Terry

Re: HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 25TH DECEMBER 2018

Post by Terry » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:16 pm

I can't tell you how much trouble I've had loging on.

David supplied me with a new password that works fine,
If your computer is set up properly: I have a new one which I incorrectly set to an English keyboard,
Which can easily be converted to a US keyboard by just pressing one key, but if you forget a couple of keys are different and one of the letters in my new password is one of those, so no need to tell you what happened - must change my password!

Some great Prompts there Maureen I look forward to seeing if I can come up with something - really very quiet here at the moment.

Cheers Terry