HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 10TH SEPTEMBER 2018

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 10TH SEPTEMBER 2018

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:50 am

Thank you everyone who had a go at the last set of prompts - I do hope that this little segment of the page is helping people to stir their inner muse up and to get writing about something that perhaps they may not have considered. It is gratifying to know that some prize winning poems have come from here, but that is not what it is all about - more I hope to get folks to stir their stumps, move out of their comfort zones and step outside of the square. Let that adventurous spirit lose and just write. See where the words take you, the road may be very different from where one usually goes but hopefully it will be enjoyable.

So here are the prompts for the next three weeks - venture forth, but tread carefully, they are a bit different.

A passage in thyme

cool as a cutecumber

synonym rolls

contain your excitemint

a total fruit cake

blind date

:lol: Right oh ... get going - let's see who's on a roll this week :roll:
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.