HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 31ST JULY

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 31ST JULY

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:24 pm

I must apologize for my tardiness in putting up the new prompts - a few family issues have led me from the path of writeousness :roll: and they have not finished yet. My much loved BIL is in hospital having surgery to put right a bad knee injury dating back over 50 years, with good results I am pleased to say, but we were all a tad worried.

However things move on and thank you to David, Shelley and Wendy for their excellent submissions all of which made very innovative and different use of the prompts supplied. Good work everyone.

Perhaps these prompts will strike a chord with those inner muses which are lagging a bit. Why not write a poem and then enter into the Ipswich Poetry Feast. The closing date is fast approaching and you never know your luck ... I have been told that my prompts have fostered more than one winner in it :lol: With that in mind I am giving them a little bit of Ipswich flavour.

Airborne Growlers fly formation

weather conditions

stately buildings

The Pumpyard on Limestone

four hearts brewing

a love affair with the past

Go to it my lovelies :D
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.