HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 3RD APRIL 2017

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 3RD APRIL 2017

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Oh boy - I am juggling so many balls at the moment they should give me a job in Cirque du Soleil - I just hope that I can keep them all moving for another 3 weeks without dropping any - if that seems a bit cryptic, I am in the throes of moving. The house is sold, I am buying another and endeavoring to make it all happen over the Easter weekend - which of course I didn't realize at the time, but the commitment was made so now it is up to me to crack the whip and keep everyone moving without reneging on the deals that have been struck.

At times like this it helps to have letters after your name and let them see that inside the meek and mild old chook lurks a bitch with attitude. :lol: :shock:

So let us see what you can make of these - tongue in cheek and more than one meaning applicable :P

Heavy lifting

Ties that bind

B and D

Condom-inium :o

Scented candles and Rosé wine

empty nest

Have fun - surprise me

Cheers,

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.