Homework prompts for week ending 25.11.13

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Homework prompts for week ending 25.11.13

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Thanks to everyone who had a shot at the last lot of prompts - couple of late starters :lol: they even missed the Melbourne Cup day altogether but ran the race in true style and crossed the finish line. Well done everyone.

I'm cheating a bit with this fortnights prompts - because they are taken from a poem I already wrote but I found them interesting to write to and thought perhaps you might as well - it will be interesting to see what people come up with, and I will do another one just to keep the side up as it were. It is a constant source of amazement to me the very many different paths that these prompts take people down. It's like all of us looking at one rose but each seeing a different picture. No wonder our police force have such a difficult task trying to identify criminals when every witness describes them differently.

Anyway see where your muse takes you with these - let your mind flow free

PROMPTS

Primordial

legends

spirit voices

misted mauve light

dark pathways

cloud crevasse

Cheers

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.