Is there a new topic???

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Irene

Is there a new topic???

Post by Irene » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Hmmmmm, we must be on Christmas recess!! :lol:
Is there a new topic for the workshop?
Catchya
IRene
What goes around, comes around.

william williams

Re: Is there a new topic???

Post by william williams » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Hey Irene while others are hunting after words about syilibles and such that I can not understand in another section of the forum
Heather, Neville, Zondrae and co try these
are these underlined word enough to make up and use in a poem

The old chap informed me
That I was deformed.
It was funny to perform
because of the preformation
of the electroform
I had in just this uniform

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Goodonya Irene, Mauzie (Maureen) stepped up to the crease to provide Workshop Topics for a month, that was a couple of months ago. It's highly likely she's "Festivating" somewhere ... :)

Would it work if there were a few different "Workshop Nazis" for the year? :)
If so, who else would like to have a go?
Or should we sentence Mauzie to 'life' ... :twisted:

It's your Forum, what would you like ?

M.

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:21 pm

My IBP topics are

for the quick weekly topic due in 19th, our first Wednesday back ".... and the band played....".

and for the moonthly topic due in on 26rh .. uumm, I'll have to go and look it up.. back shortly
you are welcome to use them if you like.

OK update... the weekly topic was open. (that is any topic you wish to write about.) and the Monthly one is .. and the band played...
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:52 am

My festivating Mannie was most unfestive- it mainly involved endless sweeping of water as I am sure did many others. As a result my arthriitis is giving me gyp, I am on drugs, my feet are webbed, I have eau de dog wafting through the rooms, need a bull and a cow to crop the grass and just went and bough myself a Karcher to try to eliminate the creeping green spores of mould that are trying to engulf me ....as any one would know it is not easy being green :lol:

If you want me to take on this job as a part of a team I am more than happy to do so... I am more than happy to do it on my own if you want me too but always think variety is the spice of life and I get a bit dogged about things as you know and have known to also become horse from talking too much so think sometimes that the variety or lack thereof could turn some members somewhat animalistic so suggest that to keep the poetic juices flowing in this case too many cooks would not necessarily spoil the broth, but rather add spice and vivacity to it.

But I puts me hand up mate - count me in.. in the meantime Zondrea's suggestion sounds good to me - watcha reckon mates?

'and the band played'

Cheers

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Ok Mauzie, I dub thee most Topicaloriousness Teamstress of Typing Topics ...
You can assign Teamsters/stresses AND/or participate in assignments as you see fit.

(hope you've got your 'wellies' on) ... :D