HOMEWORK FOR FORTNIGHT ENDING 26/11/10

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

HOMEWORK FOR FORTNIGHT ENDING 26/11/10

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Doing it while I remember it - when Manfred and I spoke about this I submitted 4 subjects which he said were pretty good - and they were - but that was Maureen Clifford and she has been replaced by Maureen K Clifford who remembers squat and I have no idea what they were.

Still time to get this weeks poem in folks for those who have been perhaps a little tardy or otherwise preoccupied. You have until the 12th

So that being the case and since you all did so well at Flying the Coop next fortnights homework subject is ???? hows about?

The Land Endures

Sharpen your pencils, get out the Funk and Wagnells - now stop dithering about there - get your act together, gather those resources and tomorrow away you go.

Cheers

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Heather

Re: HOMEWORK FOR FORTNIGHT ENDING 26/11/10

Post by Heather » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Maureen K, I only just got last week's homework done. Give the whip back to Maureen please. :shock:

Peely

Post by Peely » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen

The front page says that topics are fortnightly - you'll be pleased to know that you have an extra week to get your poems completed for this one. For those that are interested in the previous fortnight's topic, I will leave it up as a sticky (so it is easy to find) until the weekend.

Regards

John Peel
John Peel - The Man from Gilmore Creek

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Thanks John,

and Maureen.. the Dictionaries we look in do not include the blatantly Yankee version. (I hope)
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Geez Peely I am trying to whip the team along and you come and put the brakes on.

No sense of adventure some people - grumble, grumble, grumble - sure Manfred said weekly - grumble moan - thought things musta changed - bitch, moan - wrong again. grumble grumble. :( :?

:idea: Oh well more time to work on something else

Cheers

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.