HOMEWORK 29/08 Mans Best Friend

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

mummsie

Re: HOMEWORK 29/08 Mans Best Friend

Post by mummsie » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:05 pm

Thanks Neville, I did the same, but every now and then when I'm digging in the garden, one of his old bones comes to light.
You don't know how close I've come Maureen, many times, but something just holds me back. I have lots of dog 'friends', I do quite a bit of house sitting for people which usually entails a dog or two or three. I love it.
Bob, my mum had a dog who loved to help her around the house, when she became too ill to do the chores, he used to try and help her, if she didn't bring the wood in for the night by a certain time, he'd carry small pieces to the back step for her, if the washing wasn't off the line, he'd try to pull it off.He only started doing these things when she got sick.Smart things, Dogs.

Sue
the door is always open, the kettles always on, my shoulders here to cry on, i'll not judge who's right or wrong.