Homework 15/08 YARRAMAN

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Heather

Re: Homework 15/08 YARRAMAN

Post by Heather » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Yay Maureen. ffff and th are NOT rhymes!!! Don't feel bad because I only realised that after I had used them in a poem - (some time ago I hasten to add) and then couldn't find another rhyme so had to leave it :x Totally ruined my rhyming poem but I wasn't changing it for quids...

On that note it might be time to retire for the night.. 15 year old daughter is out - there is a "boy" on the scene. I had hoped it wouldn't happen so soon :roll: So I have to sit up and wait for the midnight chimes for Cinderella to come home.

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Should have set the limit at 10 oclock Heather !!!!

My daughter never stuck to it anyway.

Bob ppppfffffff
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Heather

Post by Heather » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Well, you see Bob, she's getting a lift with the boy's parents so the trade off was that I didn't have to go out at night and drive in the dark which I detest. She never goes to bed early anyways... little treasure that she is.. :twisted:

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Neither do we apparently :lol: Anyone for a cuppa? That info really sucks Heather I can't tell you how piffed oth I am about that. :x

But I never thorget anyfing I remember and that is now burnt indelibly into my brain cells - for effer and effer :lol:
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.