The Shack

This section contains archival material from former Forum users.
Membership forms: http://www.abpa.org.au/membership.html
Zondrae

Re: The Shack

Post by Zondrae » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:26 am

oh Dear, - sorry,

Really, there are two Zondraes. My first born is named Zondrae but she doesn't come near this site.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Leonie

Post by Leonie » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:10 am

I thought you were only referring to this site anyway Zondrae. I certainly was, there must be a gazillion Leonies, and probably millions of them have the last name Parker, but I suspect there might be only two Zondraes. Does that make you two of a kind. ;) :)

It must be nice to have a name that is so rare that you can be known by just one, like Liberace and Elvis. Actually my oldest son went to pre-school with twins named Elvis and Jesse. Mum was obviously a fan.

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:14 pm

My legs is worth worshiping, but alas that’s my big son saying, “Don’t beat me Dad I’ll make the coffee” :roll:

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying

grug06

Post by grug06 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Feeling very welcome but also confused as to who everyone is at this stage but give me time and ill sort the wheat from the chaff. Zondrae, you seem to be the talking the most sense around here but I'll leave the gates open for anyone to prove me wrong :lol: Thanks everyone for all the encouragement and support, I can be a little slow on my replies but ill try my best to keep up. Perfect time to catch up during the lunch break of the cricket. I'm settling in for the afternoon to get behind the Aussies, I'm sick of these Pom's!

Troy (the one thats always had a 'Y' on the end of his name)

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Troy,

When I saw your name at the top of the section I was hoping to see another poem. Ill try to hold your image of me being a person of decorum. About the cricket.... enough said.
Zondrae King
a woman of words